The year has only just started and fashion weeks are already knocking on our doors.
Starting with London Fashion Week for men! I saw some gorgeous outfits and potential trends in the runway already.
A few key points that stand out:
- Tucked in tops.
- Skinny jeans remain retired in exchange for more comfortable trouser shapes.
- The 70s are here to stay it seems, and with them high roll necks.
- Similar to last year, pyjama inspired fabrics and co-ords are still staples
- Leather everything
- A good 90s patchwork. Who would have thought colourful patches would be trendy again? Not me.
- Crop tops. Because showing your belly isn't just a woman's game.
Here are some cool examples of what's to come in stores everywhere: